To lose weight effectively and get lean, you can use many different diets. We recommend the use of a drinking diet as an option to lose weight quickly. The best time of year to use it is in the summer. In hot weather, you want to eat less, but drink more fluids than winter.
What is a drinking diet?
Humans are 80% water. Of course, these indicators depend mainly on the age of the person. Water use is very important for everyone, without exception. Water has many beneficial properties:
- dissolves almost all substances that enter the body;
- serves as a conduit for all nutrients;
- dissolves salt, removes excess in urine;
- maintains water balance at the cellular level;
- maintain optimal body temperature by evaporating excess heat;
- dilute stool with liquid.
Drinking diet aims to increase fluid intake. This can be done by replacing solid foods with liquid foods. The less a person eats and drinks more water, the faster the body cleanses. This allows you to normalize metabolism, remove all harmful substances from the body and improve skin condition. As a result, a person loses weight. Her body became lighter and slimmer.
What is a drinking diet
Drinking diet, according to nutritionists, is to adhere to fluid intake. The diet lasts for 30 days. During this time, a person loses weight between 15 to 18 kg. In addition, the body undergoes a complete detoxification and cleansing process.
Diet can only be used with expert permission. The fact is that a monthly fluid intake can not only help overcome obesity and cleanse the body of toxins, but also lead to unwanted consequences. Only a doctor can determine the body's ability to withstand such a serious burden.
The duration of the diet can be 7 days, 14 days, but the most effective diet is 30 days. For those who are losing weight this way for the first time, you should start with a shorter period of time, after which it will be clear whether someone can withstand it.
In order not to violate the rules of drinking diet, you must follow some principles:
- The composition of the diet should be filled with nutritious foods only. Foods should be free of synthetic additives, GM, trans fats, and even supplements.
- Up to 5 liters of liquid can be consumed daily, including liquid food components.
- The volume of liquid in liquid form should not exceed 2 liters.
- In addition to 2 liters of food, you should drink clean water. It is best to diet at least 2 liters.
- Do not chew while eating, as this can cause a strong feeling of hunger. That is why you need to make the food as liquid as possible.
- Chewing is prohibited while eating and drinking.
- The amount of food planned each day is divided into 5 - 6 servings.
- Light exercise should be done while dieting. You can run or swim in the pool.
- Seats must be regular. If delays appear, then you need to take laxatives or put an enema, otherwise poisons and poisons will poison the body.
- In addition to drinking, you should take vitamin and mineral complexes.
Due to an unbalanced diet, the diet cannot be adhered to for more than 30 days.
What you can drink during a drinking diet
The following list of liquid foods can be eaten in a drinking diet:
- clean drinking water without gas;
- dairy and fermentation products with low fat content (not more than 2. 5%);
- broth based on vegetables, mushrooms, lean meats, chicken, fish, entrails;
- fresh juice from berries and vegetables;
- jelly and fruit drinks from fresh berries;
- natural tea.
No alcohol during diet. You can not drink coffee, drink juice from pickles.
7 day diet
The first day of the weekly diet must consist of dairy products or fermented milk. These can be kefir, fermented roasted milk, sour or flavorless natural yogurt.
Soup is allowed on the second day. They should be based on ground ingredients, refined or creamy. You can make vegetables, low-fat meats and fish broth. Pasta, potatoes, cheese and dairy products should not be added to soups.
On the third day they drank freshly squeezed compote and juice. On the fourth day, it is customary to use jelly without adding sugar, on the fifth day, they repeat the diet on the third day, adding uzvar based on dried fruit.
On the sixth day, drink 3 liters of jelly from oats or cereals. And the last day is a drinking day like the first day of the diet. Only at the end of the day do you still need to use a soft curd casserole.
Diet for 14 days
A 14-day diet is the same as a weekly liquid diet. The only difference is that the period of exposure and consumption of only food in liquid form lasts twice as long. Therefore, the effect of such a diet is better.
Help!On the 8th day of the diet, you should use a complex of vitamins and minerals. This will compensate for the lack of nutrients and help the body overcome the stress of lack of solid food.
30 day diet
The first week of weight loss on a monthly diet is designed to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. After 20 days, the kidneys and liver are cleansed. By the end of the diet, cleansing was done at the cellular level.
Sample menu for a 30 day diet:
- Breakfast:220 ml. low-fat yogurt.
- Breakfast before lunch:220 ml. freshly squeezed orange juice or grapefruit.
- Lunch:Vegetable soup and a strong glass of natural tea based on green leaves.
- Snack:Kissel based on berries or fruit.
- Dinner:220 ml. low fat kefir.
With a long-term diet, vitamin supplement formulations are very important. In this case, you need to monitor your well-being carefully and, with a little discomfort, see a doctor. The specialist will send you for a test, which will show you what ingredients the body needs to add.
Watch out!Doctors do not recommend switching to such a long diet on their own. Before that, you need to be checked for any serious illness. And as you go through the stages of a drinking diet, you need to monitor your well-being and see a specialist.
Nutritionists recommend paying attention to the entry and exit periods of the diet. Three days before the start, you should limit your intake of high-calorie foods, alcohol and fatty meats. You should also quit smoking.
When you are on a diet, either 7, 14, or 30 days, the following rules should be followed:
- In the first two days, meals should be done with liquid cereals.
- For the first 2 weeks, only liquid foods should be taken for dinner.
- Eggs and omelets based on them can be introduced only from the second week.
- For the first month, you should minimize salt and sugar intake in your diet.
- Fresh salads and grated fruit can be eaten from the second week.
- Only after 14 days of abstinence from a drinking diet can you cook meat, seafood dishes.
Nutritionists also advise to observe one fast day a week on a regular basis. Also, fasting days are recommended for people before entering the diet. Hunger for a few weeks before a long diet provides an opportunity to find out what the body needs. Also, at this stage, it becomes clear whether a person will be able to withstand serious loads and undergo a stable diet course without health problems.
The following people should not go hungry with liquid food:
- with kidney problems, kidney failure;
- suffer from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including boils, polyps, gastritis;
- which is allergic to fresh foods such as fruits and berries.
Some people want to lose weight in the shortest possible time and at the same time do not lose their body from all the necessary elements. For these people, an entire weight loss program has been created, planned for 7, 14 or 30 days. Each period has its own rules and recommendations. It is better not to use a drinking diet without seeing a doctor. It is best to do a study on the condition of the body first and pass all the necessary tests.